Korean War widow, USAF, 1966. Joined GSW as a MAL. Life member since 11/2002. Resides in Chandler, AZ since June 1994. Earned Master of Education and Library Science degree from Northern Michigan University in Marquette, Michigan. Career educator for 40 years in Minnesota, Japan, France, Florida and Michigan. Treasurer for the Gwinn, MI school’s teachers’ association handling $500,000 yearly.
• Phoenix Chapter: Past President and VP.
• Southwest Region: Treasurer
• National: Treasurer
• Community Service: Member/Victory Lutheran Church. COVID pandemic volunteered at the Chandler Senior Center
• Honors: 2007 Lifetime (4000 + hours) Presidential Volunteer Service Award
• 2012 400+ hour volunteer award/Chandler Senior Center
• 2015 GSW Special Recognition Award
For additional information, or to become a Gold Star Wives Corporate Sponsor, please visit our sponsorship page.
Prince of Peace Catholic Church Knights of Columbus - Hoover, AL
Washington DC Office
Gold Star Wives of America, Inc. is a non-profit 501(C)4 National Military Widow/Widowers Service Organization chartered by the United States Congress. Donations are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as trade or business expenses. Copyright © 2021.